• A professional consultation: An informal discussion that is no obligation.
• Neil's full dedication and time: Before, during and after your wedding...feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
• A Pre-Shoot: Can be arranged for an additional fee of £100. A great get to know each other session and you receive all your images as instant downloads.
• One month to go: You will receive a request to complete our bespoke online wedding day questionnaire.
• One week to go: Award winning photographer Neil will call to discuss any last minute requirements and go through your questionnaire.
• Two Photographers: Neil as your award winning photographer with his photographic assistant capturing your wedding unobtrusively.
• Coverage starts: From Bridal and/or Groom preparations, usually 2.5hrs before your ceremony.
• A Reportage Photographic Style: A great way to say Neil and his assistant are observant and creative. Their main focus is capturing the REAL story of your wedding.
• Bride and Groom portraits: This is a short session prearranged to suit you.
• Coverage provided until 9.30pm.
• Individual post production: Neil individually post produces each of your wedding images.
• A personalised wedding blog preview for you to share with your family and friends.
• Your dedicated online viewing gallery: Password protected and live usually within two weeks.
• Instant Access Direct Download: A pin number linked to your email address will allow you to save your images direct to your desktop computer and/or devices.
• You will have complete access to your fully edited wedding images usually within three weeks.
• A minimum of 600 high resolution wedding images will be supplied for you to use/print as you wish.
• A 10x10 (4 image) Fine Art Folio Keepsake: These stand tall stylish display portfolios (new for Oct 17) are hand-made making them the perfect way to showcase your most treasured wedding images.
• A Folio wedding album consultation with 10% off your order can be arranged after viewing your gallery images should you decide to have an album design and produced.
How Would We Book?
If you feel Eternal Images captures the creative wedding photography style you are both looking for and you would like to book our inclusive wedding photography service. Please contact us to check availability as key dates are booked quickly. A non refundable retainer of £100 is payable on booking which secures your wedding.
Which area do you cover?
I am based in Sheffield and can easily work in venues across Yorkshire and surrounding counties. However, I am happy to travel across the UK and even abroad for destination weddings if required. My wedding package includes travel costs within 60 miles of S61. We will agree suitable travel and accommodation costs separately if required.
Do you shoot in B&W or colour?
I shoot digital files which I then edit individually - I look at each image as its own unique frame and choose the most appropriate treatment (edit) to get the best from it - be it full colour or black and white for a timeless quality.
Can you provide prints for the guests?
After the wedding I will send you a link to a password protected online gallery that you can choose to share with your guests. The gallery links directly to an online professional print lab ' Folio' where your guests can order individual prints that will be delivered directly to them.
What trends / styles of wedding photography are currently the most popular amongst Yorkshire brides?
Modernist photography styles are a hot trend with the emphasis on a photographer’s creative style being far more important to my clients. Images that have high visual impact or coverage of natural reactions are often favoured. I have also noticed my clients are prioritising informal shots over the traditional group photos (the list is getting shorter) and I am always asked if I offer full day coverage and if there will be a second photographer. Which the answer is yes, to both.