*Midweek and late availability bespoke quotes are available, please contact me directly. A £250 retainer will secure your wedding date which is deducted from your service balance. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 07944474092 or by completing the online contact form on my website. Thank you.*
I OFFER ONE AWARD WINNING WEDDING SERVICE THIS INCLUDES...
• Inclusive mileage & travel with multiple venues included.
• A 1 hour engagement shoot on location.
• Your engagement images will be supplied on your wedding USB.
• Unobtrusive and creative coverage by me as your award winning photographer.
• Full day wedding photography coverage from prep to party.
• Professional post production of your images. I do not outsource my editing.
• A minimum of 600 wedding images will be supplied within three weeks.
• A private online gallery for viewing of your engagement shoot and wedding.
• Mobile Phone App - access your viewing gallery via your very own mobile app.
• Optional sneak social media preview for online sharing with family and friends.
• Your engagement and wedding images will be supplied on a wooden USB complete with copyright. This will be presented in a fully personalised chic wooden keepsake box alongside a surprise selection of mini fine art prints for you both to enjoy.
• Wedding Albums: Folio fine art wedding albums are available to purchase from £295 after your wedding.
• Second Photographer: Although I photograph the majority of weddings myself, a second professional photographer can be added to the above service for £200. They will also provide full day coverage.
DID YOU KNOW?
The wooden keepsake box you will receive has been sourced from a supplier with a sustainable and eco friendly business ethos at their core. They are completely plastic free and for every order placed with them they also plant a tree. Similarly, Award Winning Folio Wedding albums also have an environmentally conscious attitude in their business approach. Below are just some of the ways they do this:
• They are powered by green electricity from Ecotricity, which is 100% from renewable sources.
• 95% of their office waste is recycled and our general waste contributes to generating green energy.
• Their PAS 2060 servers are certified as carbon neutral.
• Their workshop is heavily insulated, climate controlled and uses low-energy LED lighting throughout.
• They use 100% recycled stationery.
• All their wedding album materials come from sustainable sources and, wherever possible, they’re also 100% recycled.
Folio album products are beautiful and are crafted to last a lifetime, but not at the expense of the environment and its delicate global ecosystem. I am proud to offer these high quality sustainable wedding products to my clients as I believe we have a responsibility to minimise our impact on the environment in whatever ways we can.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
It’s very important to me that your wedding photography doesn’t interfere with the enjoyment your wedding; I aim to be completely unobtrusive and utterly immersed in your day. Your memories become more precious over time, and your photographs will become a way to revisit your day 10, 20, 30 years from now. Documentary wedding photography ensures a fluidity and a genuine narrative to your wedding photographs. By capturing your wedding in this way it authenticates those unique moments, it’s about being able to relive your wedding day through beautiful photos, the important details of the day, decor you have planned, those moments you didn’t even know happened, seeing the excitement and emotion on the faces of the your family and friends, and, above all, having images that tell a story you both can treasure.