AN ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE FOR £1295
AWARD WINNING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
YOUR SERVICE INCLUDES
• Mileage & Travel: Multiple venues included.
• A 1 hour engagement shoot on location.
• Your engagement images will be supplied on your wedding USB.
• Unobtrusive and creative wedding coverage by award winning photographer Neil.
• Coverage from bridal preparations, usually 2 hours before your ceremony.
• Coverage into the evening, including your first dance.
• Professional post production of your images by Neil.
• A dedicated online viewing gallery that is password protected with a minimum of 600 images supplied.
• Optional sneak social media preview for online sharing.
• Receive a personalised presentation keepsake box with fine art prints and USB. This bespoke wooden box includes your wedding and engagement shoot images supplied with copyright license for printing etc. It will also contain a surprise selection of fine art prints for you both to enjoy too.
Folio fine art wedding albums are available to purchase from £295 after your wedding. Although I photograph the majority of weddings myself, a second professional photographer can be added to the above service for £200. They will provide full day coverage.
FOLIO WEDDING ALBUMS
Hand-bound using the finest quality cover materials, papers and
inks, Folio albums have captured attention all over the world. Images are printed directly on to the page and each double spread opens out flat with an almost invisible crease so your wedding photographs are displayed across both pages.
• Archival-quality materials to last a lifetime.
• Incredible range of personalisation options.
• Available in sizes: 12x12”, 10x10”, 8x8”, 6x6”, A4 Portrait, A5 Portrait, A4 Landscape & A5 Landscape
Folio wedding albums are offered to clients as an optional extra with prices starting from £295.
DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
It’s very important to me that your wedding photography doesn’t interfere with the enjoyment your wedding; I aim to be completely unobtrusive and utterly immersed in your day. Your memories become more precious over time, and your photographs will become a way to revisit your day 10, 20, 30 years from now. Documentary wedding photography ensures a fluidity and a genuine narrative to your wedding photographs. By capturing your wedding in this way it authenticates those unique moments, it’s about being able to relive your wedding day through beautiful photos, the important details of the day, decor you have planned, those moments you didn’t even know happened, seeing the excitement and emotion on the faces of the your family and friends, and, above all, having images that tell a story you both can treasure.